Class CG cabin car, or caboose, numbering 518381 to 518405, first built in
1927, and 25 in all. This model had no end windows, the later CH did. This
class was the first all steel cabin cars for the N&W. Earlier cabin cars
were wood construction on steel underframes.
Note in this image, the double door boxcar behind the caboose, graphically
illustrating the access to the car interior available through this opening.
Also in the background is a Baggage and mail car, probably of class BMf, 74'
long, and built approximately 1913-19.